10 June 2011

Where's Waldo?

For those of you who remember and enjoy the Where's Waldo books, I have one for you. My awesome and beautiful wife got me tickets to the greatest rock band ever (Ash is yelling in the background 'Kansas', which it's not, sorry Kansas fan) U2. Between Lenny Kravitz and U2, unbeknownst to me, they took a picture of the crowd. Using a 500 megapixel camera, that's right I said 500! Woowee, i need to get me one of those, but i digress. If you have a lot of free time on your hand and want to see the happy looks on 70,000 faces try and find me in the crowd (click the picture).


If you need a hint I'm in section 335, row M, seat 16.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

No, I'm pretty sure it's Kansas!

:)

Jenny Moore said...

Let me know when you find yourself!!!
Welcome back to the blog world!!!

Roy said...

No, I'm totally with you, Brent, on this one: it's U2.

But, wait! I found you!!! Those red stripes give you away every time ... wait, is that a beer you're drinking? Hmm, maybe I didn't find you ... what were you wearing?